I have decided to postpone studying abroad for another year. I really wanted to go in the fall, but I felt rushed and under-prepared for the journey. I decided it’s better to get everything ready before hand, and then reapply to ICU in Tokyo. I may even look at other programs that are cheaper and (possibly) longer, or more fulfilling. I started a campaign to raise money. The link is listed at the end of this post. I would greatly appreciate it if you would support my endeavors as I raise money to travel abroad.